Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wow...

I knew I would be busy when I took this new position but man, it's just crazy! That, accompanied with unpacking, has made me very tired. How do people with children do it? Guess I'll find out someday :) Really nothing much new. Just working hard, dogs are well, JT is well. I am taking a 5 hour drive tomorrow to Panama City for work. Then, next week I'm headed to D.C. for my SPHR exam and the SHRM Conference...it should be fun. I'm freaking out about this exam and whether I will pass it. I never should have told anyone I was going to take it or I should have waited until December. Oh well, it is what it is and I'll do the best I can.

We had our first tropical storm hit landfall sometime during the night last night. It didn't really it here but the rain and winds did. Made for a fun commute this morning. By this afternoon, the sund was out. It's been windy and a few branches are down but nothing major. I've decided that I would feel better if we had our hurricane preparedness stuff all together. We'll get there, hopefully before a major storm.

Well, I'm headed to bed early...night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home