Sunday, June 04, 2006

Alligator Farm




In an attempt to get over my somewhat irrational fear of alligators, JT and I went to the Alligator Farm in St. Augustine today. I was even brave enough to watch the alligator feeding that took place shortly after we arrived. It didn't really take us too long to get through the park but it was still fun. And I really didn't get the education I was looking for so I'll have to do a bit more research.

St. Augustine is the oldest city in the U.S. - very quaint and touristy...similar to Savannah. Funny, I really had never visited many different places until I moved to VA and started working with my company. Now, I've had the chance to see a ton of different things. So much so that I can even compare cities :)

Our "stuff" comes in two days, only two more days on the AeroBed! Although, I'm grateful to have what I do have, I'll be really happy when all my creature comforts arrive and get unloaded.

I'm off to find a chinese restaurant for dinner. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home