Sunday, April 16, 2006

Just a regular ol' Sunday

for the T family :) Spent over an hour at the dog park and was still home by 10:30, cleaned the middle floor (did the top floor yesterday), packed a few boxes (b/c we have to move whether or not I get the promotion), finished my book (Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral), and spent time sitting in the grass with Basil & Jenny (my favorite part of the day).

We decided to order Chinese for dinner...Easter dinner. Chinese food is good any time of year. I really need to start studying for my upcoming certification exam but I am famous at procrastinating on that type of stuff. Mainly because I can always get away with it ;) but I'm not so sure that is a very good idea this time. After all, the pass rate is only 58% and I have spent far too much money on the preparation and the exam fee. I need to try to fit in an hour a day on the studying front.

I went for a short bike ride today which is going to count as my workout (it was over 20 minutes) especially when you throw in the cleaning for 2 hours :) Well, I still have some time to work on a gift scrapbook or study or lounge on the tv...before dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home