Saturday, April 01, 2006

Nothing much to report

but I'm gonna report anyway :) Finished my seminar on Friday in time to stop at PaperSource (www.paper-source.com) in Georgetown...neat little town. My mom, my friend Annette and I could spend the entire day shopping there! I picked up a couple books and some envelopes, nothing major but it was fun to look around. Saw my little squirrel friend again during lunch but I didn't have anything to give him. I'm sure he'll be fine.

JT and I went to the Super Pet Expo today, mainly because we could bring the dogs with us. It was packed, full of fun and educational stuff to look at and do. We only spent about an hour there but it was nice to get out with our whole family. I had considered going to the Cherry Blossom Festival in D.C. but it's just so crowded. It does sadden me that I really haven't taken advantage of how close we are. I let my anxiety get in the way of fun things like that sometimes. Speaking of anxiety, I've lowered the dosage on my meds to make it safer to get pregnant. I do notice a difference but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm sure that has something to do with the fact that I'm exercising regularly for the first time in my adult life.

Went for a bike ride today and it was a real workout...especially when you consider how much the wind was blowing. It felt good to get that workout. I spent the next couple of hours washing some of our walls. You can definately tell that we own dogs b/c all of the walls have dirt as the same level. I'm pretty sure it's from Basil (boxer) shaking his head and jowels. Oh yea, and rubbing them up against the walls! Felt good to be able to see a difference but I went through 6 Magic Erasers on just one floor. I'm not sure I'll buy more or if I'll try a washcloth, soap and water tomorrow. Have had a nice evening of watching DVR'd tv shows and hanging out. We set our clocks ahead tonight so I think I'm going to go to sleep early :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home