Thursday, March 23, 2006

DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Yep, yelled those words to JT a couple days ago...'cause I AM 7 years old (sometimes). You see, I've been working out with the FIRM three days a week (barring any travel) since January. I'm proud of that. I haven't lost weight but I've lost inches and I haven't gained weight so it's all good right now. Anyway, I love working out in the privacy of my own home and I HATE it when people watch me, including JT. I'm just so self-concious and competitive it's crazy. He's never done anything to make me feel that way...I've just always been like this. I can play group sports with no problem but put me in some kind of class and I just have to be the best. Not sure where it comes from b/c I rationally understand that it's ok to be ME, just me...at any skill level. Oh well, it's a small thing so he honors my request (most of the time) and I feel better. I guess I just have to look at it as "whatever it takes to get me to workout". I've struggled with motivating myself for so long that now that I've got it (almost 4 months), I'm going to do whatever I have to to stay that way. Good thing he's patient, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home