Saturday, March 18, 2006

So much for lazy Saturday

Not that I'm much of a "lazy" Saturday kind of person, I was just hoping that after my travel this week I'd get some much needed downtime. Usually, I'm up at 7am and off to the dog park around 8:30...plenty of time to eat breakfast and lounge a bit. Well, I was up at the same time today but instead of regular dog park plans, we're awaiting the grand opening of our new, nearby dog park at 11am. This means entertaining and energy filled boxer until then ;) Really, he's much better than he used to be so I really can't complain. Jenny is the complete opposite. She is perfectly content to talk a walk then nap the day away. She's not lazy, just low-maintenance. So, JT is fast asleep on the couch and I've cleaned out my car and filled the water bottles for the park. The rest of my list includes cleaning and a few other projects. I also hope to convince JT to clean off the table and downstairs. Oh, and we can't forget about laundry.

Here's hoping for a lazy Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home