Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tired dogs = Good dogs


So, I was woken up this morning by a small black furry creature (Jenny) jumping on the bed and then walking all over me. They had just come back for her walk and, apparently, it was time for me to get up. You see, we go to the dog park every Saturday and Sunday around 9:30am...they know this. I know dogs supposedly can't tell time, at least not in a "conventional" way, but they sure know a routine ;)

We had a nice day at the park, spent about 1 hour and 45 mintues there. It was COLD but I had my ski pants and long underwear on :) I knew that stuff would come in handy. I stopped at a nearby stamp store to see if they had any of the 7gypsies journals I've been collecting but no luck. I did walk out with some plain square cards and a clear stamping block. I had every intention of scrapping today but so far I've just been stalling...I cleaned up a bit, took a bath, watched Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (good, but not as good as the book), made dinner, and am thinking about organizing a few areas in need. I wish I could figure out why I'm stalling on scrapping. I think I fear I won't be creative and/or happy with my results. I also think I may be overwhelmed with all the projects in my head...really need to write them down.

Anyway, the best part about the dog park it that Basil and Jenny sleep for most of the day afterwards. Now, if I could just use that time to my advantage. John and I took a good hard look at our finances and are working on a plan. We have the option to purchase our townhome and we would like to. We need to get our debt down and get on a budget. I will say that we are pretty good savers though...I know we can do this!

Well, that's about all. I think I'll reorganize the junk drawer and cook book shelf and then head to my scraproom...my goal tonight will be to put picture CDs in folders so I can mail them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home