Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This is different...

I don't have to go to bed "on time" tonight :) JT and I are leaving for our honeymoon on Friday so I took tomorrow off to pack and make sure we have everything together. We were married in September but are going to Canada to ski. September and skiing don't really go together, so we decided to wait. I think it was a great idea. I'm leaving my Blackberry from work home so they are on their own! So, tomorrow, the dogs go to doggy day care (hey, don't laugh ;)) so they'll be nice and tired tomorrow night. I should be able to rest a bit. I have a anxiety and panic disorders so being able to rest is key to my emotional well-being.

On another note, I finished the last project from the Ali Edward's classes I took this weekend. It's called "Today I" and it covers 9 days in my life. I chose random days in the month of January. It was simple to do but I think it will mean quite a bit to the generations after me. We often forget about our day to day lives because, well, we do it every day. By doing this project, I realized that each day really is different and each day really is something to celebrate.

I'm already missing my pups. The place we're going is very dog friendly but they'd have to be on a plane for over 8 hours, which isn't something we're willing to do. They are being boarded in a nice big run at the same place they go to day care. They'll get to play with a bunch of other dogs each day they are there and the people there love them as much as we do *almost*. It's nice because, after playing all day, they're really to tired to miss us too much. My biggest worry is Basil (the boxer). He tends not to eat when we're gone and he really doesn't have any weight to spare. A loss of 5lbs on this dog makes him look anorexic. Yes, we feed him...pretty much anything he wants...he's got a high metablism :)

Wow, what a ramble, guess I've got a bit on my mind tonight. Ah well, I'm off to bed so I can cuddle with JT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home