Friday, February 10, 2006

First Post

Original title, I know. Well, I've tried this blogging thing once before and I just couldn't keep it up. I have had a lot of thoughts lately where I think to myself, "hey, I should really write that down". I do keep a journal but it is my "get fit" journal and I don't like to mix topics (can you say OCD?). So, here it is, my online journal. Perhaps I will invite our family to follow it...we live so far away from all of them, I wonder if they'd enjoy a peek into our daily lives...hmmm.

Well, I'm going to a big crop (scrapbooking term) tomorrow and taking classes from the wonderful Ali Edwards...so looking forward to it. It's supposed to snow so maybe that will keep some people away and I'll have more room ;) Anyway, I really need to pack my bags with all the stuff I want to take but I'm unmotivated. I won't have time in the morning so I better get on it. Maybe I'll even have time to watch some TIVO'd Monk.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger the ginger bungalo said...

i'm going to a crop tomorrow too :) lol...just happened upon your blog! hope you keep it up!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home