Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring has Sprung...Temporarily at least


That means it's time to get out the bike. It's been absolutely beautiful here with temps in the high 60s and low 70s. That's the best part about where we live - mild weather :) Now, it's supposed to cool down into the 40s later this week so I've been soaking up this warm weather.

I've ridden my bike in place of my regular workout for three days now. It works all the right muscles and cardio so no problem there. I just love the feeling of the wind in my face - brings me right back to what's fun and important. Kinda back to childhood. I was 7 years old before I learned how to ride a bike and it was my best friend who taught me. I remember that day pretty vividly, which is unusual because most of my childhood I don't remember. Again, I just love the feeling of the wind in my face so I push uphill for most of the workout so that I can ride home downhill without any guilt :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home