Saturday, April 15, 2006

It''s a beautiful, sunny spring day here and I'm just waking up. I'll take Basil and Jenny to the dog park in about 20 minutes. I think we go there as much for me as we do for them. Even after living here over a year, I don't have any friends and very few aquaintences (yep, I know that's spelled wrong) but that's ok. I've always been a bit of a loner and I do have JT. I talk to my bestfriend nearly every day and my mom about twice a week. But, it's kind of nice to have a conversation with other adults who also love dogs.

This job changing business is tricky. We're crunched for time and I'm worried my current bosses will try to hold me back. Oh well, I'm going to keep moving forward, and reminding them we need to keep this process moving or JT and I will be homeless :) I will be the bigger person, I will plan ahead, and I will remain professional. I know this is a great opportunity on many levels...for my family, for my career, for myself. It sure would be nice to be able to afford a house.

Well, I'm breathing in the great spring air so I think it's time to wash my face, brush my teeth and make the 6 minute drive to the dog park (gotta love that!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home