Friday, April 07, 2006

AAAAHHHH!

Yep, been one of those days. Not really much to post but that's only because I won't discuss my work here. Suffice it to say that my work day could have gone much better. I need to figure out my next move, my next direction in my career. I just got back from another trip and am so tired of traveling...and I don't even do it all that much, only once or twice a month. The plane ride home was quite bumpy and I really don't care for that at all. But, we made it home safe and sound.

Still working on the townhouse thing but one of the things at work may put a wrench in that. Oh well, I think we'll just keep moving forward. Waiting for dinner to be delivered, yes...it is a Friday thing, from a local pizza joint and looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I'm sure I'll do some cleaning but I'm also hoping to get to scrapbook some. Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home