Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Awww man!

Well, buying the townhouse is simply a no-go. Our debt ratio is just too great for the purchase price. I was pleased with Countrywide though. The woman was very helpful and told me exactly what we need to get our monthly payments down to and gave us specific ways to do it. I'm grateful for that. However, it may all be a mute point anyway.

I may have the opportunity for a promotion and relocation to the corporate office in Jacksonville, FL. They have asked me if I'm interested, which we are. I still have a bunch of questions to ask and details to iron out and I may have to compete for the position. We'll just take it one day at a time and see how it all works out. The timing really couldn't be better if it does work out. Oh, and how I would love to live near the ocean...it's one of my dreams. Cost of living is better, the pace is slower. Yes, there are downsides (alligators and snakes). That's why we will definately be taking a weekend trip down there to check it out before saying yes (if it's offered). So, maybe, when one door closes...another door opens.

Easter is just around the corner and I didn't make any cards. I think I'll have to stop and buy some tomorrow afternoon and get them mailed out. I also need to get started working on a gift scrapbook for my mom for Mother's Day. I have no idea what to get my stepmom, but I'll figure something out. The dogs and I are thoroughly enjoying the warm weather and the nearby dog park. So much so that I'm already tired at 8pm. Well, off to look for some pics of mom and I and then to bed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home