Sunday, May 21, 2006

I like to move it, move it...

ok, not really. JT has been working his butt off this weekend getting things loaded into the POD. I've been packing and purging (or is that the other way around?) like crazy and just doing whatever he asks. He's the move manager so his word goes. I'm concerned that everything isn't going to fit into the POD but he's sure he can make it work. Hey, he's a guy...he's got a better eye for spacial stuff than I do.

My birthday was Friday and we had great treats at work :) JT had given me my present early b/c I was taking a week-long work trip. Well, turns out he also got me another MONK dvd set and a card...how sweet. The dogs are at doggy daycare today b/c our landlord was coming over. Plus, it's nice to be able to leave the doors open for easy loading.

We're almost done packing (I'm done packing all of my stuff) but there is always that "little crap" that's everywhere. Ah well...I'm trying to be patient with it all. Ok, I'm off to take a break and then back to packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home