Friday, May 05, 2006

I know, I know

it's been a long time since I updated. Life is crazy. I say that knowing full well that life will always be crazy...especially once kids come into the picture. Lately it seems like there just aren't enough hours in the day. I get home from work, quick change, go to the dog park, make dinner, tidy up, study for my certification exam, shower, go to bed...oh yeah, and I try to breath during that time. Makes me wonder how people with children do it. I guess it's all a matter of scheduling.

This weekend should be okay though. Right know, the dogs are playing. I love it when they play together. Afterall, that's why we have two...so that can entertain each other :) We'll be doing some packing this weekend, which is okay by me. I hope to get some errands taken care of on Saturday and also fit in a good amount of study time. I was going to a crop tonight but I changed my mind. I'll just hang out here and plan my weekend, watch some tv, or just chill.

So, I got the promotion and we are headed to Florida! I'm very excited about this. It's always been my dream to live near the ocean. Water always brings me such peace...probably because I grew up around it. It was a weekly thing for me and I still love it to this day. Can't wait to see what Basil and Jenny think about it :)

Well, off to start my weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home