Saturday, April 22, 2006

Funny Picture, then Rain


I was downloading pictures from the camera today and I found this one...it just looks so funny to me. It's almost like he's stoned. Well, I guess that would really make him JT's dog (only JT stopped doing that a long time ago.

Today the landlord came with his realtor to check out the house. We set up a plan so that noone would be in the home while we're aren't there. Our dogs are very friendly but it's just not wise because you never really know. I also don't want them to get used to strange people just coming in and out of our home. So, they'll put a note that buyers must contact me first before stopping by. JT worked his ass off cleaning the carpets these past two days and it turned out great. I just wish we could keep it this way. I do know that we'll never, ever have beige carpet again :) So, they were pleased with how the house looked and that's good. We'd really like our deposit back when we move. Meanwhile, the dogs got an extra day at doggie day care (stop laughing). It was supposed to rain all day so this was a great way to get them the exercise they needed. Sure enough, they are tired little pups now. LOVE that!

I mentioned it was supposed to rain...but it really hadn't done much until about 3pm...that would be 15 minutes after I said to JT, "isn't it supposed to really rain a lot today". Now we need the rain so I won't complain but it was a bit of a freaky coincidence. JT keeps picking on me but I told him that if I had the "power" to start the rain, he'd better watch out ;)

Well, burgers and fries for dinner so I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home