Thursday, November 16, 2006

Head Start

I'm home from, hopefully, my last trip for work. Went to D.C. for a conference which wasn't all that useful. Anyway, I got the organizing bug tonight. I went through our storage room and put everything away and off the floor. Then, I went through all of my Christmas boxes...just to take an inventory of my ornaments, decorations, wrapping supplies, etc. I've almost finished my shopping. I've just got a few final things to pick up. I do need to get working on the gifts I'm making though. I'll be baking lots of cookies to give so I need to finalize my list and make sure I have all the ingredients. I'm hoping to get a jump on things and freeze the dough or cookies. It'll be easier that way. I really need to dedicate one day to getting that together. Trying to make the season less stressful. It'll also help since most of my gifts need to mailed :)

I did manage to strain my back moving a heavy box...lifted wrong and felt the twinge in the old familiar spot. Oh well, it'll pass fairly quickly. Ok, time to grab a bedtime snack and hit the pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home