Saturday, October 07, 2006

What a way to start a Saturday

I was up early again at 5am, which is actually about an hour more sleep than I've been getting lately (but I digress), to let the dogs out. Well, they took off after something. This, of course, is not good because I have no idea what type of not-so-furry woodland creature they might be after. Turns out it was an armadillo. It was a small one so it must have been young. The little thing looked so scared and just ran off once I distracted the dogs. I've heard dillos are mean and I'm sure they carry parasites (kind of like a rat with a shell). So, that's the start to my day but nobody is any worse for the wear but I'm certainly wide awake now.

I've actually spent the whole week at home and I have a three day weekend. Yes, we get Columbus Day off, which is pretty cool b/c it lets me run errands on a day when there aren't a lot of people out. No big plans exept maybe a trip to the outlet mall. I've already started Christmas shopping. I'm hoping that planning ahead will help save some money.

Well, off to the dog park soon so I better get up and get going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home