Monday, August 28, 2006

Done

That's right...done. Done with my scrapbook about my trip to Monterey, CA in July 2005. It was a beautiful trip and I'm pretty sure I took well over 100 photos and I didn't even scrap them all. Love that I gave myself that freedom. I realized it after hearing one of my scrapbook "idols" mention it. Now, if I could just convince Basil that we're done so he would lay down. He wears me out during the week. It's so hot by the time I get home that we can't stay out for more than 15 minutes at a time. So, in and out we go all evening long. Until about 8 o'clock, when he decides it's okay to rest now. This afternoon was particularly fun. I came home to find that they'd gotten in the garbage and eaten Kung Pow Beef. That did not sit well with Basil. Jenny is a whole different story. She can eat anything with her stomach of steel. She's also extremely low maintenance. I think I let her out for about 15 minutes a day and she'd still curl up next to me just wanting to be petted. Ah...the joy of dogs :) Again, I leave you with a picture of Panama City Beach from a recent work trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home