Tuesday, August 15, 2006

On the road...AGAIN

Yep, that's me. Since I was sick last week, I had to postpone my trip to Panama City. I'm headed out tomorrow after a couple hours of work. It's about a 5 hour drive so I stopped by Barnes & Noble to pick up a couple of AudioBooks. I landed a Patricia Cornwell novel and The Devil Wears Prada. So, between these two, I've got 8.5 hours covered :) I'm also going out to eat at Pineapple Willy's on the Beach. Then, I've got a full day of work, I just hope I'm ready.

Went for a bike ride tonight...the weather was finally cool enough. There's a little park with a few paved paths just up the road from us. I took the dogs there last night for a little walk. We met up with the park's resident dog. There's a man who lives on the park property and he lets King roam about. Fortunately, King is both kid and dog friendly, so he went on our walk with us. Cute, furry little guy, he's got to get hot out there.

In other news...I'm going to Wisconsin in mid-September. So excited, I haven't seen my friends or family in just about a year (since my wedding). I can't believe I'll have been married for a year on September 24th. JT doesn't want to exchange gifts, which is okay b/c we're saving for a house. But, we are going to go somewhere...maybe SeaWorld. JT wants to go scubadiving but, after spending my honeymoon learning to ski, I really don't want to spend my anniversary learning to dive. Besides, it scares me...the whole mask on my face, tight suit, dark water thing is a bit much for me ;)

Okay, that's it from me and my little world...I'm off to take a shower and head to bed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home