Sunday, July 23, 2006

Job...found

JT's got a job! So, that means no more daily visits to the dog park for Basil and Jenny. It also means that I'm going to have to start pitching in more around here. It's kind of a mixed blessing. I really enjoy JT being home...for purely selfish reasons of course :) It means I have more time b/c I don't have to cook, clean, or exercise the dogs every day. But, things will be going back to normal. JT needs a challenge, he needs to work. And this job should be fairly easy, mostly inside, and only 50 hours a week. I'm used to 60-70 hours a week so we'll take it. Of course, the money doesn't hurt either. Now, it's time to really nail the debt and start focusing on buying a house.

A place of our own, to do with whatever we want...yep, that's the next goal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home