Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm back and other thoughts (may be TMI)

I'm back from San Antonio. It was a successful trip and I had some great Mexican food. I'm home now for a few days then off to Panama City. And, I'm feeling a bit crappy, like I have a small (very small) bug...something in my chest. Anyway, I took the dogs to the park yesterday but couldn't make it today. JT, wonderful man that he is, took them this morning. I'm so glad there are two of us. So, I don't have anything interesting report, just wanted to update a bit. I think I'm going to lay down and watch a movie :)

In other news...not pregnant, even though I was 2 weeks late. I never thought I would get my hopes up every month and it doesn't help that I don't seem regular. Well, it's time to get a little more serious...temperature charting and such, I mean. I'm also heading to Weight Watchers. I'm sure my extra weight isn't helping although, I can't get too frustrated b/c we've pretty much just been winging it :) I just don't want to be this heavy anymore. I'm going to start with small goals and eventually it will all work out. So, I'm putting this all out in the universe...I'm ready to begin losing weight, and I'm welcoming a new baby to our family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home