Wednesday, September 27, 2006

In the airport

Yup, big surprise, I'm at the airport again. This time on the way to D.C. for a Corporate Meeting. I hadn't planned on attending this one but when the top HR person says you should go, you go. So glad that we can finally take small liquids on the plane. Even more excited that I don't have to toss my $3.00 bottle of water that I bought past security. I had two TSA agents tell me how pleased they were that I knew exactly what the new regs were when I packed my liquids. I did mail my larger liquids, like face wash and lotion, to the hotel where I'm staying and I'll have a coworker mail them back to me. Never before have I been so pleased that I have two of everything...one for travel makes for easy packing, now it means that I don't have to worry about when I get it back.

Not feeling really great today but I'm pretty sure it's mostly anxiety...fun. After this trip, I'm home for two whole weeks before I head to Alaska, then home for a week and back out again, then home for two weeks and back out again AND THAT BETTER BE IT FOR A WHILE :) It's difficult to get things done, possible but difficult, from the road.

Ok, better hit the restroom again. Wish I could just strap myself in to the restroom on the plane and fly in there the whole time ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home