Friday, October 27, 2006

Did you know?

that a quick run through the airport is a great way to lessen your anxiety about flying? I knew exercise helped, which is why the dogs and I took a one hour walk today, but I didn't know that I should just make it a habit to run from one gate to the other. I went the wrong direction in Houston to the "B" terminal and ended up having to go through security again. So, I called my receptionist to look up the next flight b/c I was supposed to be boarding as I was waiting in line. Turns out...the flight was a bit delayed b/c of a couple broken seats. Yep, I ran for nothing but the exercise was good for me anyway :)

I'm home for a couple days. Pretty tired and hoping to get to bed early tonight. JT and I are thinking about going to a movie tomorrow. Either The Prestige or The Departed. It'll be nice just to be home and spend time with JT. I'm sooooo ready to be done traveling.

Basil is full of piss and vinegar, and whining, as usual. He just seems to get so worked up after I've been gone. Right now, he's just staring at me...praying that I'll let him outside :) It's a good thing he's cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home