Sunday, November 12, 2006

I did it...




I finally wore the dogs out! Ok, I know this doesn't seem like a big deal but when Basil falls asleep before 8pm, it IS a big deal :) I had Friday off so we went to the dog park then, then Sat for 2 hours and today for 1 and a half hours. After that, we came home and they stayed outside with me for about 3 hours while I cleaned my car (yes, it was that dirty). So, it's a good day. Dinner is in the oven (turkey breast), the laundry is almost done, the dogs are tired, and my blog is updated. I also took a few pics of the pups this afternoon.

I'm off tomorrow on what is hopefully my last work trip of the year. Headed to DC for a seminar and training. Staying at the hotel where the conference is and I'm looking forward to that. I'll be in and out quickly so no time for sightseeing but time for dinner with a coworker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home