Saturday, November 04, 2006

He does it every time!

JT has this awful habit of mentioning something he wants...like for his birthday, or in this case Christmas (Hawaiian shirts) just in passing...then he just goes and buys it for himself. So, being that he refuses to make a Christmas list, I take special note and start looking for that very thing. This year, I started shopping early (I'm almost done) and found 2 shirts on Ebay and socked them away. Well today I notice that JT has a box from Hawaii waiting for him today. Sure enough...four shirts! STINKER - but I should have known. He's done this with his stereo system, computer game, clothes, and various other gift possibilities.

This year, he still gets the shirts b/c I already bought them. Luckily he didn't order anything like them. I also will be getting him something else, like a gift card :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home