Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A to Z

Just a fun little post:

A= Available~ nope.
B= Best Friend~ Annette.
C= Cake or pie~ hmmmm... Marble cake.
D= Drink of choice~ that's tough - water, caffine free soda, tea.
E= Essential item you use everyday~ Zune, computer.
F= Favorite color~ Blue - various shades
G= Gummy bears or worms~ either.
H= Hometown~ Boulder City, NV
I= Indulgences~ a massage every now and then
J= January or February~ January - more days off work for me.
K= Kids and Names~ None but we're workin' on it. We haven't even thought about names
L= Life is incomplete without?~ JT and my dogs.
M= Marriage date~ Sept. 24, 2005
N= Number of siblings~ None by blood, 1 brother-in-law
O= Oranges or apples~ usually apples.
P= Phobias or Fears~ not enough time or space :).
Q= Favorite Quote~ Don't start nothin', there won't be nothin' - works for me right now.
R= Reason to smile~ again, not enough time or space :)
S= Season~ Fall. Although, in Florida, any season works for me.
T= Talent~ Scrapbooking, people skills.
U= Unknown fact about me~ I slept with a stuffed bear well into adulthood.
V= Vegetable you don't like~ cauliflower.
W= Worst habit~ finishing other people's sentences.
X= X-rays~ Arm, CAT scan, dentist.
Y= Your favorite food~ Pizza or P.F. Changs lettuce wraps
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Tauras

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home